Everyone dreams of healthy, glowing skin and many go to great lengths for that porcelain sheen that they themselves love to flaunt. But let’s not deny that there is no magic wand that can give you soft, supple, healthy, glowing skin overnight. To get skin as beautiful as that, you need a well-designed skincare routine that caters to your skin’s requirements. One of the most essential steps in one’s skincare routine is the use of face wash. It is a fundamental step towards keeping your skin clean and healthy. Almost everyone uses a face wash every day; however, some people take this step for granted. Either they often feel too lazy to wash their faces or unintentionally end up skipping this step. Some people may even wash their faces religiously every day, but they may do it the wrong way or use the wrong kind of face wash. In this blog, you will learn why face wash is important, things to remember while washing your face, and the importance of face wash of the right kind.
Let’s begin by answering the million-dollar question: Why is a face wash important to wash your face?
When it comes to the importance of a face wash, you must understand two of the most important things:
Our skin serves as a protective layer and can easily be affected by pollution, dust, harsh sunlight, and different kinds of germs in the environment. This is in regards to both indoor and outdoor settings.
Different layers of the skin perform different bodily functions at day and at night. One of the major functions of the skin is to produce sweat and sebum. While they are essential for a healthy skin, but they can also result in unwanted skin problems like acne, blackheads, whiteheads, etc. if left unattended for a long time.
One of the major benefits of face wash for your skin is that it can help you say goodbye to and prevent all such skin-related problems with its appropriate use. Let’s give you a glimpse of some of the benefits of face wash:
- Helps to cleanse away the dead cells
- Removes the dirt and grime from the skin’s surface
- Helps manage the pH levels
- Aids in getting rid of harmful germs
- Assists in getting rid of chemicals from makeup and other cosmetic products
- Keeps your skin protected from skin ailments
- Provides freshness
- It sets a good foundation for other skincare products to work better
How would you ensure that you are washing your face correctly? Read more to find out.
A few things to keep in mind while washing your face:
While it may seem like washing the face is a no-brainer, people often make some mistakes while doing so and may end up falling prey to skin-related problems in the long run. Here are a few things you must remember when it comes to face wash:
- Wash your face twice a day, once in the morning and once at night, and also after sweating. This not only allows your skincare products to work effectively but also results in better skin cell regeneration.
- When you apply heavy makeup, use an oil-based cleanser to clean away the makeup and rinse it with water. Then use a face wash to clear up the residues.
- Use only lukewarm or room-temperature water to wash your face.
- Pick a face wash that caters to your skin type. There is a different face wash for dry skin, oily skin, acne-prone skin, and even sensitive skin.
- You must always wash your face using your fingertips, as they are gentle and less likely to irritate your skin than sponges and washcloths.
The best face washes to add to your skincare routine
Are you on a quest for the best face wash for oily skin? Everyuth Lemon Cherry Face Wash would be your best bet! Though it is suitable for all skin types, it is known to remove excess oil without leaving the skin feeling too dry. For dry skin, the Everyuth Fruit Face Wash would be an ideal pick ! This apple face wash helps wash away the dirt from deep within and regain the skin’s moisture. If you have acne-prone, blemished skin, the Everyuth Tulsi Turmeric Face Wash will help fight against pimples and marks while leaving you with glowing skin. For deep cleansing and purification of your skin, the Everyuth Neem Face Wash would be perfect.
1. What are the benefits of face wash?
Benefits of face wash include removing dirt, grime, and dead skin cells from the face, protecting the skin from different skin problems like acne and blackheads. It also provides freshness to the skin.
2. Is it necessary to use face wash?
Yes! Using a face wash is essential, as it cleanses your skin and improves skin health while keeping it away from skin ailments. Additionally, it also helps provide a base in the skincare routine for other products to work effectively.
3. Does face wash improve skin?
Yes! Face wash is often used to gently nourish the skin while washing off dead skin cells. This provides healthier, better-looking skin.