We all know about the benefits of cleansing, toning and moisturising. These are some of the traditional ways of facial skin care. However, there are a few more things which need to be done to get that glow and radiance. During winter, our skin gets dry and feels dull. It is here that we must try some good old face skin exfoliation. Exfoliation should become an integral part of our skincare routine. In this blog, we will learn everything about exfoliation.
The benefits of skin exfoliation in winters
Exfoliating our faces in winter is integral to an overall skincare routine. We want our skin to look youthful, radiant and brimming with great health. All of this is possible only with the help of a good quality face exfoliant. Here we have some of the major benefits of exfoliation which will help you in including this step in your routine.
1. Exfoliation cleans up our skin thoroughly: we live in a world where there is ample pollution around us. These pollutants clog our pores and give our skin a dull and unpolished look. Exfoliation also clears up any excess oil that we might have on our skin and in our pores. It is important that we use an exfoliation skin care which will take care of this important issue
2. Exfoliation is great for evening out our skin tone: oftentimes, we have an uneven skin tone which can be a hindrance when it comes to applying makeup. An uneven skin tone can also make our skin look dull. If you exfoliate your face regularly in winter, you can slowly start to see a more evened-out complexion.
3. Exfoliation helps with acne pimples and blemishes: as exfoliation helps clean our pores, we can also expect lesser pimples and acne. Exfoliation is also important when it comes to the removal of blackheads and whiteheads. If you have any blemishes or marks on the skin, then we can expect them to fade with the regular usage of an exfoliant.
4. Exfoliation helps other products work better: with a cleaner base which comes with the help of regular exfoliation, our skin will be able to absorb other skin care products extremely well. Therefore we must always apply serums and moisturisers after our exfoliation routine. Applying other products on non-exfoliated skin will not give us the same amount of benefits.
5. Exfoliation helps in blood circulation and promotes the growth of new skin cells: massaging are face with a facial exfoliant also results in better blood circulation. This blood circulation will help in better skin turnover. Massaging our faces regularly also gives them a youthful glow and reduces the appearance of fine lines, and even helps in anti-ageing. All of these benefits make an exfoliant or rather important product in our skincare routines.
Why choose Everyuth naturals scrub?
Everyuth natural scrubs are extremely nourishing for our skins. They are made with amazing ingredients, which gives us all the benefits of exfoliation. Using these products regularly will give us an amazing skin
– Walnut Scrub: the walnut scrub provides amazing amounts of nourishment to our skin, removes blackheads, and dead skin cells, and gives us the glow we deserve. This scrub is perfect for oily skin.
– Apricot Scrub: the apricot walnut scrub is excellent for all skin types but especially for those with dry skin because not only does it remove blackheads and dead skin cells, but it also provides moisturization to our skin.
How to exfoliate face in winter?
Exfoliation is a simple process that does not take much of our time. Depending on our skin types, we can exfoliate about 3 to 4 times every week. We need to take some face scrub on our fingers and massage it gently into our skin. After doing so, we need to simply wash our faces and apply some moisturizer.
Exfoliation is an integral part of our skincare routines and provides us with many benefits. Regular usage of a face scrub will give us one of the best skins. We all crave glossy and well-nourished skin; well, a face scrub makes it possible.
1. Why do we use face scrub for winter?
Exfoliating our faces during the winter gives us an instant radiance. Exfoliation also helps in giving our skin the important nutrients which are required for a healthy globe. Exfoliation also provides us with an evened-out skin tone.
2. How to exfoliate skin in winter?
Exfoliating our faces in winter is important. We should use a face exfoliant 3 to 4 times every week. Simply take some product in your palms and massage it on a wet face for 2 minutes. Wash your face and apply some moisturizer.
3. Should you scrub in winter?
Yes, scrubbing is an integral part of our winter skincare routine. There are many benefits to exfoliating during the winter, such as the removal of dead skin cells.