The truth? Acne breakouts don’t happen only to teenagers. It is a common skin issue we’ve all experienced at some point in our life, and in fact, acne affects 3 in every 4 people aged 11 to 30 years. If you feel you’ve tried just about everything to get rid of your acne but still see blemishes, don’t despair. We’ve listed the top 10 tips to battle your way through acne and pimples:
1. Cleanse: It's important to keep your skin cleansed of sweat, dirt, and oil to prevent clogged pores and a dull appearance. Everyuth Naturals Tulsi Turmeric Face Wash Anti Acne & Anti Marks is enriched with the natural goodness of tulsi and turmeric which help you attain blemish free, flawless skin by reducing acne, blemishes and dark sports. After all, clean skin is beautiful skin.
2. Be gentle: Don’t pop your pimples! If you feel a pimple is on its way, clean the area with rose water, and place a chilled green tea bag for 10 minutes. Post that, use Everyuth Naturals Oil Clear Lemon Facewash regularly to avoid the buildup of impurities and acne.
3. Nourish: Eating healthy is not a trend, stay away from sugars and carbohydrates. A diet rich in vitamin C aids in promoting radiant skin.
4. Protect: Sun protection is the single most important element for healthy skin, so say yes to sunscreen and no to acne.
5. Soothe: Find a gentle face moisturizer for post cleanse use to keep your face well replenished and moisturized.
6. Go natural: A gentle, natural face pack can help to deep clean and keep acne and pigmentation at bay. Everyuth Haldi Chandan Face Pack contains natural ingredients to brighten the skin in a single use.
7. Hydrate: Look for water-based formulas and avoid those containing mineral oil, beeswax, or microcrystalline wax.
8. Rest: Our skin is an organ, and our organs require the ability to heal and regenerate, which happens when we sleep. So, rest up ladies!
9. Hands off: Avoid touching your face too much with your fingers as it might lead to the transfer of dirt and germs.
10. Refresh: Exfoliation is indispensable; it removes the layers of dead skin, leaving you with a healthier glow and brighter skin. Try Everyuth Naturals Exfoliating Walnut Scrub that clears clogged pores and rids the face of dirt and impurities.
Clean your skin regularly and gently using our range of natural products specifically designed to combat acne prone skin and you will instantly have that desired glow you’ve always wanted!