We all understand the importance of a good skin care regimen; even before specialised products existed, our grandmothers created homemade concoctions of beauty recipes that helped them enhance their looks and maintain their skins. Doing skincare is a form of self-care everyone should include in their daily lives. Skincare routines don’t have to be complicated; one needs a good moisturiser, a great cleanser and an exfoliator. Exfoliation is still a relatively unpopular part, but it needs to be included. The benefits of a deep cleansing scrub like a walnut scrub are numerous. Let us take a look at some of the benefits of regular exfoliation:
- Exfoliation leads the way towards a complexion that is radiant and glowing. While a cleanser can help us remove the surface-level dirt and oil, our atmosphere contains elements that are difficult to eliminate! Some of these impurities also enter pores. If we regularly exfoliate, we are cleansing our pores and giving way to a skin that glows from within. One can try a cleansing neem face wash to provide the skin with some necessary glow before applying a cleansing scrub.
- Exfoliation helps other products work better. When our skin is well-cleansed and our pores are clean, it will help other serums, and moisturisers penetrate our skin better. A moisturiser needs to penetrate our skin to work well. If we are not exfoliating our skin, we simply allow it to sit on top of all the dirt and grime. Use a walnut face scrub; it is the best exfoliator for everyone!
- The base for makeup isn’t a good foundation or a primer but a good skincare routine. Using a cleansing scrub or a natural exfoliating face scrub will also improve our skin’s texture! A smooth-looking skin because of exfoliation will help in the smooth application of the makeup; makeup on textured skin gives an unprofessional look and does not come out well.
- Exfoliation is the key to refreshed skin. One must use a good tan removal scrub or exfoliating walnut scrub to keep their skin healthy and rejuvenated. Scrubs often show instant results as well, and once used over an extended period, you’ll find the difference staggering and worthy of awe.
- Exfoliation is also great for tan removal; during the summer season, we are always worried about getting tanned; however, using a walnut scrub will help us reveal our beautiful and glowing skin.
Also Read : The exfoliating walnut scrub is the answer to your skin woes
There are many other benefits of using a good exfoliator; it enables blood circulation in our body and lymphatic drainage. One must try to exfoliate their faces and body at least a few times weekly for smooth and glowing skin.
The Everyuth Naturals Exfoliating Walnut Scrub is one of the best face scrubs that should be a part of our body and face care routines. The natural walnut shell particles in this scrub slough off the dead skin, revealing beautiful and glowing skin beneath; this scrub also removes the blackheads. The walnut shell particles have vitamin E that makes our skin velvety beautiful making it the best scrub.
Let’s take a look at the steps of the application:
- On freshly cleansed and wet skin, apply the scrub.
- Massage the scrub against the skin in gentle yet firm circular movements. This should be done in about two minutes.
- The scrub should be kept away from the eye area.
- Rinse your face and pat dry with a soft and clean towel.
You will see the face is now clean and appears ready for further treatments like serums and moisturisers!
Also Read: Learn All About Exfoliation The Right Way with Walnut Scrub