Dull skin, blackheads and flaky skin, are some of the skincare issues we’ve all faced from time to time. We’ve all heard the many benefits of moisturising our face. However, another crucial step needs to be a part of our everyday skincare regimen, i.e., exfoliation. Exfoliation is soon becoming a key part of our skincare regimes because of its numerous benefits. Exfoliation is the process of buffing away the dead skin cells and deep cleaning our pores.
The numerous benefits of exfoliation
Let us now discuss the importance of having exfoliation as a part of your skincare routine.
- Exfoliation is vital for removing dead skin cells; failure to do so results in unhealthy, dull and flaky skin. Everyuth’s walnut apricot scrub is perfect for removing dead skin cells.
- Exfoliation is beneficial for removing the blackhead from key areas such as our nose. Regular and gentle application of an exfoliant removes these blackheads and prevents them from reappearing.
- Exfoliation unclogs the pores and prevents the appearance of acne.
- Since exfoliation cleanses our pores, it also offers other products such as a moisturiser to work and absorb better.
- Long term use of an exfoliant may promote increased collagen production in our skin. Collagen is essential to keep our skin supple, youthful and soft for a more extended period.
- This process involves a gentle massaging of the exfoliation product on our faces. Massaging is good for our facial muscles and promotes increased blood flow.
- Exfoliation leaves our face clean and fresh, ready for taking on our day!
Buff away those impurities with the Everyuth Walnut Apricot Scrub
The Everyuth Walnut Apricot Scrub is one of the best natural exfoliators. It is one of the best scrubs for blackheads and effectively removes any impurities from our faces. While this scrub does remove impurities, it also provides enhanced moisturisation through its hydrogel technology, making it perfect for dry skin as well. This is also a great face scrub for oily skin as it combats the production and removal of extra oil and sebum on our faces. It is also crucial in removing the dirt and pollution from our faces which lets the oily skin breathe.
The natural walnut shell particles in the scrub provide a gentle exfoliating experience, buff away the skin impurities, and cleanses the pores effectively. This scrub is perfect for everyday use and can be made a part of your skincare regimen. Not just exfoliation, but the apricot kernel oil supplies an abundance of nourishment to the skin. It is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, making it a perfect ingredient in the Everyuth Walnut Apricot Scrub.
The process of appyling the Walnut Apricot Scrub
To apply this scrub:
- Wet your face and gently apply a small amount.
- Massage your face in a circular motion to buff away the dead skin cells and, along with it, the impurities.
- Avoid contact with the eye area and rinse your face.
- Pat it dry before applying your favourite moisturiser.
Everyuth also has an exfoliating walnut scrub in their range of exfoliants. The goodness of walnut shell particles & vitamin E leaves the skin smooth and refreshed.